Frozen Cover Songs A Top Ten List From Around The World
Frozen cover songs have become very popular, so I thought I would put together a top ten list of Frozen cover songs. A cover is when someone dubs a song in their own voice and style. I did make an exception to this rule in the top ten as one of them is a lip sync, but I thought it was a notable exception. I tried to judge the covers on number of views, quality, uniqueness and how interesting it was. I waded through a lot of videos and I can’t tell you how many times I listened to “Let It Go.” I hope you like this list. Tell us which on is your favorite or if your favorite isn’t listed in the comments below or on Facebook.
10. Pentatonix Takes On A “Frozen” Medley Featuring Kirstie Maldonado
This Frozen cover was one of the early ones, silly and fun.
9. Jimmy Fallon, Idina Menzel & The Roots Sing “Let It Go” Using Classroom Instruments
After Idina Menzel’s win at the Oscars for Best Original Song, she appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. This is not really a cover since the original artist is singing it, but just a bunch of fun! Lots of silliness going on here.
8. Maddie and Zoe Frozen Cover Songs “Let It Go”
Cracks me up!
7. Frozen “In Summer” by 8 and 10 Year Old Sophia and Bella
These two are going to be a handful when they grow up. If you go on their YouTube Channel MuggleSam, they have done a lot of different Disney songs.
6. Sam and Nia Lipsync “Love Is An Open Door”
Watch it once to see the couple, they do a great job of acting it out, then watch it again and pay attention to their daughter in the back seat, too funny. She is definitely not as big of a Frozen fan as her parents.
5. Brian Hull Sings “Let It Go” in 21 Different Disney and Pixar Character Voices
He’s not a professional voice artist, but he does a pretty good job of getting all the voices down.
4. Grace Lee Frozen Cover Songs “Let It Go”
Not only does Gracie Lee have a great voice, but the visual effects are nicely done.
3. Brizzy Voices Takes on “Do You Want To Build A Snowman”
Brizzy does an excellent job with the voices and re-enactment of the scene in here home.
2. Alex Boye’ With the One Voice Children’s Choir Sing An Africanized Version Of “Let It Go”
A very unique version of the song. I love the children’s choir, they add so much to it.
1. The Piano Guys Perform An Instrumental Version Of “Let It Go”
I really want to know how they got that piano out in the middle of nowhere. I think this is one of the most original covers as they took the music to the next level, they just didn’t duplicate.