Tables In Wonderland Dining Discount
Tables in Wonderland is a dining discount program offered by Walt Disney World. Disney Vacation Club Members and Annual/Seasonal Passholders can purchase a dining discount card for a 20% discount at selected restaurants throughout the Walt Disney World property. If the restaurant is full service, an 18% gratuity will be automatically added to the bill.
In general the discount can be used at most full service restaurants throughout property and if the resort or theme park does not have a full service restaurant the discount can often be used at the quick service restaurant. Please see the list of participating restaurants. In general Animal Kingdom and value resorts allow the discount to be used at the quick service restaurants.
Tables In Wonderland Quick Hits
- Your discount is valid for up to 10 guests paying on the same bill.
- The owner of the card must be the person paying the bill. The credit card must match the name on the card and a valid ID is required. (Your spouse cannot use your card and they are non-transferrable)
- If you lose your card, a $50 fee will be charged for replacement.
- Cards are only available to Florida Residents, Annual/Seasonal Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members.
- Your card includes complimentary Resort Valet and Theme Park parking for dining experiences.
- You can purchase a card at Guest Relations in any of the four Theme Parks or Downtown Disney.
- The membership is valid for 1 year and there are no discounts for renewal.
- Discount does not apply to the Disney Dining Plan.
- You cannot get this discount added to your MagicBand. The physical card must be presented.
- Certain restaurants have blackout dates.
- Florida Residents $125
- Annual/Seasonal Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members $100
- Add-on card for spouse or partner $50
For more information please see the Tables In Wonderland website.